CHILD FRIENDLY INFRASTRUCTURE
The school structure is made child friendly consciously, imbibing the essentials for grooming the child mentally and physically with a scientific approach. The school nestles amidst a beautiful lush green environment, maintaining a school structure of Ground +1. This is not only aiming at safety of the child, but also developing the school structure which is designed as per Vastu Shastra norms.
AIR CONDITIONED CLASSROOMS
Keeping in mind the importance of correct environment and temperature for the child’s concentration level, besides the consciously made school surroundings, all classrooms are completely air conditioned.
Eco Friendly Campus
- The school is moving towards an eco friendly campus with Renewable energy through Solar panels for developing sustainable energy
- Initiative towards zero waste campus through composting and recycling of waste material.
- Water conservation through Drip irrigation and water recycling. Waste RO water is collected and used for mopping purposes.
- The school structure is based on Vastu Shastra norms, which is a scientific approach for the development of a child, in line with getting positive energy from sun (natural light).
- Thus enabling the students to have practical experiences of energy conservation and resource utilization which are burning requirements of the day. A modern inbuilt water filtration plant to ensure 100% safe drinking water.
Smart Digital Classroom
- Modern educational trends are rapidly moving away from the traditional “chalk and talk” methods of education to more interactive, progressive outcomes-based education. No longer are learners expected to sit passively and absorb information while the teacher drones on in the front of the classroom. Instead they are encouraged to discover things on their own. The premise is that we learn better from personal discovery than from passive listening.
- The classroom sizes made for perfect distribution of teacher’s attention are supported by up to date modern amenities and teaching technologies. All classrooms are digital and equipped with Smartboards.
- In these digital classrooms using the interactive whiteboard technology, learning comes alive. Through this medium abstract subjects also become real and interesting thus making learning fun and building curiosity towards the subject in the young minds. They have become an indispensable part of the school and student life.
Security and Health Care
CCTV/Surveillance cameras installed in all classrooms &campus to ensure safety and security of the children. Pick up and drop transport facilities from door to door are also available. Every child is insured for injuries sustained in school premises. Clean and sanitized toilets.
- At CCIS we recognize the interdependence of mind and body. Through sports we help to not only strengthen the body, but also teach healthy competitiveness, tolerance and care of the body. Through trained activities like yoga, pranayam, karate, outdoor sports and physical training we imbibe a culture of sports and exercise among the children. These are guided by well-trained and certified instructors
- The school has set up a State of the Art Artificial Turf Court in the school where students are encouraged to participate in a wide range of athletic and cultural activities. They learn Karate, Lawn Tennis, Football, Volley ball, Basketball, Skating, Physical Education. Our Karate team has won several laurels through State and National Level Tournaments.
- Our football team is underway and is developing several excellent players. Our students have shown their mettle in several interschool, state and national level competitions and have won laurels. They have gained acclaim in fields of dancing, sports, elocutions, theatre, and much more.
The school provides an optional canteen facility where students are neither allowed to bring junk food nor are they served any. All food items are based on whole wheat. The students are seen to bring their work at times between classes and enjoy working there.