Cosmos Castle International School, a CBSE school till the Twelfth std (affiliation no 430140), came into existence in 1999
The three basic aims that govern our efforts are
- Intellectual Development : Empowering every student with the skills and knowledge required to cope with the competitive challenges of the complex world.
- Character Development : The school instills in every pupil the basic human values and pride by drawing examples from our rich and varied heritage.
- Physical Development : A right mixture of sports & extra curricular activities ensures an overall physical development in every student.
- We aim to preserve and enhance the highest standards of excellence and prepare generations for the 21st century.
- CCIS students are helped to master the expanding horizons of technology as also become the repository of a deep commitment to Indian ethos and culture in its pristine form.
- CCIS students are equipped to access the best opportunities of growth and advancement by being prepared linguistically and culturally for them . The concept of enlightened citizen of the world will be the backdrop of all their endeavours.
- CCIS students will be carefully sensitized to environmental concerns, the feeling of nationalism and communal harmony.
- Affordable cost. No deserving and talented child will find the doors of CCIS closed because of financial disability. Education of the marginalized children is being ensured through non formal learning centers.
At Cosmos Castle International School, we aim to provide an all round development of students by giving them more dynamic and practical learning systems. Education is not merely imparting facts but leading every young scholar in his/her chosen path individually. The school has scripted success for the students by creating an environment conducive for emotional, physical and intellectual growth. The School encourages every student to set up his/her own goals and guides them to pursue their goals with the teacher’ guidance.
Education is a life-long process, but it must develop from firm and broad foundations. The goal of the school is to imbibe in the students a love of learning and inculcate in them a desire to excel at every level. The school also aims at equipping the students with the intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to meet the inevitable challenges in the future.
|Name of the School with address with pin code no.||Cosmos Castle International School Survey No 598/1, Right Turn to Makarba Cross Road, Next to Vrindavan Farm, Opp YMCA club,Ahmedabad 380058|
|Year of establishment of school||2004|
|Whether NOC from State obtained||NOC no – MSB-1212-959-CHH NOC Issuing date – 18/10/2012|
|Is the school recognized , if yes by which authority||CBSE|
|Status of affiliation||Confirmed Affiliation|
|Affiliation with the board since||21-06-2010|
|Name of Trust/Society/ Company||Trust – RamdulariDhansiramChandravali Charitable Trust (Regd)|
|Period up to which registration of Trust/ Society is valid||Forever|
|Name and official address of the Manager/ President/Chairman/Correspondent||Manager – Mr. Suresh Agarwal 776, Kalhaar Blues & Greens, Muni Bapu Ashram By Pass Road, Sanand, Ahmedabad-382110|
|Telephone no||+91-93270 00520|
|Name of the Grievance/ redressal officer with email, Ph. No||Ms.Usha Nayak, email@example.com Tel – +91-98252 99255|
|Members of sexual Harassment Committee||1 – Monika Sharma 2 – MeghaDuggar 3 – Keshmira Patel|
|Academic session period||From April to March|
|Vacation period||From 1 May to 11 June|
|Admission period||From March to August|
As on 01 April 2015
HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION – UNDER RULE 20 (2) (b) (i)
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PARENT-TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION NOMINATED UNDER RULE 20 ( 2 ) ( b ) ( ii )
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE TEACHERS CO-OPTED UNDER RULE 20 ( 2 ) ( b ) ( iii )
REPRESENTATIVES NOMINATED UNDER RULE 20 ( 2 ) b ( iv )
REPRESENTATIVES NOMINATED UNDER RULE 20 ( 2 ) b ( v )
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE COSMOS CASTLE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL NOMINATED UNDER RULE 20(2) b (vi) OF THE C B S E AFFILIATION BYE LAWS
|16 - 17||17 - 18|
|Std - 1||46200||46200|
|Std - 2||49500||49500|
|Std - 3||50200||50200|
|Std - 4||51400||51400|
|Std - 5||51700||51700|
|Std - 6||52300||52300|
|Std - 7||53400||53400|
|Std - 8||54500||54500|
|Std - 9||59400||59400|
|Std - 10||63800||63800|
|Std - 11||66900||66900|
|Std - 12||69300||69300|