Admission to CCIS is permitted throughout the academic year based on the availability of seats.
- Parents/Guardians seeking admission should register their applications by completing the official application/enquiry form for admission.
- Applicants will be interviewed and an admission test conducted prior to admission.
- Minimum age requirements apply.
- True copy of Birth Certificate.
- Recent passport size photos 1 copy each of child /mother /father.
- Adhaar Card copy of the child.
- Address proof (Electricity bill/Rent agreement/Aadhaar card)
- Copy of Final Marksheet.
- Original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (Transfer students must provide official transfer certificates duly counter-signed by Education Officer of that state. Incase of CBSE board the copy of TC to be uploaded on school website)
FEES STRUCTURE for 2018 - 19
Details of fee structure